400 Holcomb Bridge Road
Norcross, GA 30071
What is Foyers all about? It is about organized small groups of adults that share a simple meal and fellowship together on a roughly monthly basis. And that is all that it is about…fellowship!
Foyers has a long and rich tradition at Christ Church, and our goal is to get to know one another:
- Larger groups (8-10) so the fun goes on even if someone can’t make it!
- Emphasis on a simple meal (dinner, lunch or brunch) that keeps the hurdle low for the next host!
- With the agreement of everyone in the group, patronizing a local restaurant is also an option. Or, take those sandwiches on a picnic!
- We start in October and run through May for maximum scheduling flexibility, particularly around the holidays.
- For those who aren’t sure, let us know that you just want to try it out and we’ll make sure that you are included in a group for at least one or two meals.
- Open to all adults – couples and singles.